Gelli Baff & Slime from Zimpli Kids

Leave a Comment
We were kindly gifted some Gelli Baff from Zimpli Kids. They sent the Smelli Gelli Baff in the scent Tutti, Slime Baff in the colour red, and Slime Play in the colour Blue.

www.zimplikids.com

I used the Smelli Gelli Baff in Maces plastic tray using his animals on top, I thought it was a fab way to create a creative environment which involved sensory play. At first he wasn’t sure in the Gelli Baff, but once I put his plastic animals on he started to enjoy is more. Also I loved the fact this one was scented, Mace loves smelling everything at the moment, this was a great touch to the product!!. I love the fact it comes in different colours too! I thought the only annoying part would be the mess but it actually was fine to clear up! It comes with powder you use so it turns it back into water!! Which is ideal as I didn’t fancy scooping all of the Gelli Baff out hahah.






I thought I’d try Mace in the bath with the Slime Baff, something I’ve never tried with Mace before. I was surprised at how slimey it was!! And the colour was so vibrant which Mace loved!! At first he was unsure on on the texture but again as soon as his toys were in the water he was fine and started to love it!! I’d say the only part that was tricky was at the end getting him out of the bath, cleaning the bath then doing him a fresh bath to clean all the slime off him!! At his age (16 months) I think I’ll stick to using his plastic tray to put the slime in! But Mace enjoyed it!!




Can’t wait to try the Slime Play! He loves the colour blue! Going to put it in his plastic tray with all his dinosaurs, The perfect sensory activity!!!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig