Leave a Comment
Green People UK

I was kindly sent their Organic Babies Silent Night Gift Set!
This includes the Baby Wash & Shampoo Lavender 100ml, and the soothing Baby Salve 100ml.





So we've been using both products at night for around 2 weeks now. Before using these products Mace (14months) used to wake 2/3/4 times a night. Since using these products I'm not even joking he's been sleeping at least 10 HOURS!!! A night! We use the baby wash/Shampoo when he has a bath every evening, then once dried I give Mace a baby massage with the baby salve. Both products contain Lavender which promotes peaceful sleep! I honestly wish I'd tried these months ago!! Both products are also suitable for babies prone to eczema! Mace has sensitive skin and we've never had a problems with these two products!




To all the sleepless Mamas out there! I'd highly recommend these products! We're on week 2 now of using them both and he's been sleeping at least 10 hours a night for over a week now!!
To buy the gift set click here also available to buy at Waitrose!!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig